PREPARING FOR YOUR MOVE
IN ORDER FOR YOUR MOVE TO GO AS SMOOTHLY AND QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, iT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU THOROUGHLY READ THIS PAGE, AND ACKNOWLEDGE EVERY NOTE, BEFORE EMPLOYING OUR SERVICES!
- NO SURPRISES, PLEASE! Please list every detail in the inquiry form, and every item in the inventory list
- DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING OUT. The more details we have, the better prepared we will be for your move.
- SERIOUSLY, DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING OUT! There are SURCHARGES for unexpected additions on the day of your move! We see multiple clients in a single day, and we schedule our day based on the size and scale of the job you describe to us in the Schedule Form. (NOTE: you can edit/add to your inventory at any point PRIOR to the date of the job. NOT ON THE SCHEDULED DATE) If you leave things out, it will set us behind schedule! If there is more to your move than we discussed, we reserve the right to terminate the service, or adhere strictly to the inventory we were given.
- WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES TO THE FOLLOWING: 1) TVs that are not packed in their original box, or a specially designed TV box. We have TV boxes that the client may rent. 2) Contents of boxes that we did not pack. 3) Items that the client made physical contact with during the move. 4) ANY furniture that is made of particle board (i.e. IKEA furniture)
- EMPTY YOUR DRAWERS!Make sure your belongings are boxed and secured. Your furniture may have to be tipped sideways or upside down, so we need it completely emptied!
- LABEL YOUR BOXES, and do not make any over 50 lbs.
- DO NOT MAKE “TINY” BOXES, and NO SHOPPING BAGS! The best box sizes for your move are the SMALL and MEDIUM size. Any smaller than that, and it will take us more time on the clock!
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY. Please make sure not to crowd us while we are working and keep hallways clear of obstruction.
- CLIENTS ARE NOT TO HELP WITH THE MOVE. I understand that time is money, and you want to move things along, but I will not be held responsible if a client decides to engage in dangerous or impractical activity. We are the only ones to touch the belongings that we were hired to move.
- CHILDREN AND PETS absolutely must be out of the way while we are working.
- WE ONLY RE-ASSEMBLE FURNITURE THAT WE HAVE DISASSEMBLED, for liability purposes.
- DO MEASUREMENTS! If you're unsure about anything fitting where it is supposed to in your new space, check the measurements beforehand, or at least be ready for a plan B.
- RESERVING TRUCK PARKING IS THE CLIENT'S RESPONSIBILITY. Please coordinate parking at your building for us on the day of your move. You can obtain a day permit from the city here
- DOES YOUR BUILDING HAVE A FREIGHT ELEVATOR? If your building has a freight elevator, please have a building staff member reserve/lock it off for us.
- DO THEY NEED OUR CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE? Some properties require a specially issued COI from us that covers the building under our policy. If they do, please relay their instructions to us ASAP so we can get it issued in advance.
- I CANNOT TRANSPORT CLIENTS IN THE VAN. Please coordinate your own transportation between locations.
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS. I take cash, credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal.
- THERE IS A 3% TRANSACTION FEE FOR CARDS AND PAYPAL.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE SERVICE, on a case-by-case basis
To schedule your move, fill out the schedule form HERE.
Click the PayPal button below to pay your deposit and confirm your appointment.
PLEASE CONFIRM AVAILABILITY WITH US BEFORE SUBMITTING THE DEPOSIT!
Or just contact me directly if you have any questions/comments!
Cell: (267) 349-3727
***LICENSED AND INSURED***